Need I say more.
If you have ever stayed at one of the nine Element by Westin hotels you definitely understand.
It has been a long week, and it's only Wednesday. Needless to say I am exhausted from my ongoing flight schedule and product preview meetings. It is now almost 11pm in Omaha Nebraska and I am taking the time, rather than sleeping, to tell you about this amazing hotel.
Let's back up a wee bit. This week so far has been Seattle-Philadelphia, Philadelphia-Rochester, Rochester-Philadelphia, Philadelphia-Manchester, Manchester-Chicago, Chicago-Omaha. Over that time I have stayed at a aLoft and a Four Points. I adore aLoft until I need to eat dinner. Their w xyz bar is good for a drink but not for food. If I wanted their springs rolls or buffalo wings I'd just go to Costco and bring them with me on my trip. Four Points was nice but to be honest I now prefer the W. I never used to be a Starwood gal but with my company it is almost a must.
Okay back to the point. Element. THE most amazing hotel I've stayed at in a long time. Element just opened in good ole Omaha, NE last week. There are nine total and somehow Omaha got one ... I was going to write about the amazing floors, the fact that each room is a full on studio complete with fridge, dishwasher, stove top and kitchen sink, or that the desk chair is heavenly ... but after twenty minutes on the phone with my hubbie, I need to go to bed! So in short, be sure to check and see if there is an Element next time you travel and stay there! FYI for you tree huggers out there, Element is a completely green hotel.
Oh ... did I mention these rooms have a dishwasher!?! As a gadget/tool gal this is a saving grace for my gadgets I've been demo'ing all week. Garlic, banana and cherry gunk ... be gone! Woohoo!
Goodnight from corn husker region!
No comments:
Post a Comment